Terms and conditionsWe built our reputation on quality, performance product and we stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship TIBTRONIX warrants your optical transceivers for 3 years from date of purchase of the product, and we will repair or replace the product free of charge. TIBTRONIX has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
TIBTRONIX's repair service procedure is as follows:
1. Obtain an RMA:
(1) Fill out an "RMA request form" and send it by fax or email to the corresponding RMA person and TIBTRONIX sales representative to obtain an RMA NO. If you do not know who the correct contact person is, please contact your TIBTRONIX sales representative.
(2) If you need a defective product to be replaced rather than wait for the defective product to be repaired, this must notify TIBTRONIX sales representative and corresponding RMA person.
2. Package and Delivery:
(1) Returned products have to be packed properly to avoid damage during delivery.
(2) A copy of RMA request form must be deliveried along with the RMA products.
3. Product Check on Arrival:
(1) TIBTRONIX 's RMA personnel will check your product within eight hours of its arrival.
(2) If the product arrives undamaged and conforms to the conditions described on the "RMA request form," it will be transferred to TIBTRONIX’s engineers for repair.
(3) If the product is damaged or there is some inconsistency with the "RMA request form" description, TIBTRONIX will contact and confirm the status with the customer before proceeding.
(1) The repair engineer will repair the defect as described by the customer. The product will also be tested to ensure it is in proper working order.
(2) If no additional problems are detected, TIBTRONIX will notify the customer.
(1)All RMA items shipped to TIBTRONIX must be freight prepaid. The repaired products would be returned within 2 weeks after receiving the return materials. Freight charge should be paid by the sender.
(2) The customer will be charged for repairs if:Returned product is determined by TIBTRONIX's repair engineer that the defect was caused by abuse, misuse or unauthorized repair.
(3) Repair engineers will provide a repair report for RMA products that will be charged.
6. Package and Shipping:
(1) RMA OP personnel will properly pack the repaired RMA product along with a repair report and the copy of RMA request form.
(2) The customer will receive email notification of the request form.